Monday, December 21, 2009

Do boys like it if u have lip gloss on when u kiss him??

Some do and some don't. I have a lover who likes it very much.Do boys like it if u have lip gloss on when u kiss him??
its not the lip gloss it the Lovely ladies be hide it!!Do boys like it if u have lip gloss on when u kiss him??
i dunno but i always have lip gloss on and havent heard a complaint yet
for me not, I still want to fresh lip scent
Absolutely! Love it!
My husband absolutely HATES it
I don't like it but I wouldn't say.





I do get myself in trouble when I wipe it off my lips after though.





It's a natural reaction for me
No I hate make-up. People look better without it.
you know it...hella hot
its not the lip gloss that matters, it's YOU... ;)
most boys may like the shiny lips but they really don't like to kiss a girl with a lot of gloss on because its sticky and afterward it looks like they put lip gloss on.
I really find it hot....
yah!
I think men find it a turn-on!
They just like to be kissed!
hell yeh doll
Really doesn't matter to me, as long as your lips aren't chapped.


Lip gloss can make a girl look sexier.


If it's done right. Too much and you look like you just ate a box of KFC,.
I don't know if ';boys'; like it but it makes me sick. Too artificial, sticky and it tastes like candy. yuck.
Not all do, my boyfriend hates it when I kiss him with lip gloss or chapstick on.

No comments:

Post a Comment