Friday, December 25, 2009

Guys, does it bother you when a kiss a girl, and she has chapstick/lip gloss on?

Like does it feel sticky or weird, does the taste bother you? Or if it鈥檚 a nice flavor, do you actually like the taste of it? Or do you prefer a girl to not have anything on her lips? I鈥檓 a girl and I use watermelon flavored Lip Smackers, but should I not do that when I know about I鈥檓 about to kiss a guy?





And how about if the girl has it on and kisses you on the cheek..would it gross you out to get it on your face? lol thanks in advance for your answers.Guys, does it bother you when a kiss a girl, and she has chapstick/lip gloss on?
not a big fan of lip gloss, but not a big fan of cracked lips either. as long as your teeth are clean and your breath doesn't stink you are fineGuys, does it bother you when a kiss a girl, and she has chapstick/lip gloss on?
Like you said that you wear the watermelon I would be fine would that If I was kissing you and i would also be fine if you kissed me on my check and if it stayed there I would wear it like that all day long just to show it off. Now it would be a diffrent story if it was some nasty somethin I wouldn't like it but if it was flavered it would be alright.
not really, i don't mind..unless it's too way too much and i'm afraid i'd get some on my lips, then yeah it's annoying.





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AlwKB3kH712smDeYZkgN7a7sy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20091011201609AAStKUQ
I use dazzleglass lip gloss by MAC and my boyfriend hates it. Its sticky and he does not want his lips to be all glossy. So, ask him what he thinks and he will tell you
NO! I love when girls have lips gloss on, especially if it tastes good. My girlfriend used to have a grapefruit/strawberry one that blew my mind!
It turns me on
no.. its a 'turn on' factor.. most men wouldnt mind i guess...
  • microsoft vista
  • powder
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment