Monday, December 21, 2009

Is there a lip gloss that really doesn't come off on wine glasses, or when you kiss etc?

they all make these claims, but don't seem to live up to itIs there a lip gloss that really doesn't come off on wine glasses, or when you kiss etc?
Loreal's endless kissable!!!As a matter of fact, I wore it to a wedding today, I put it on this am around 9:30 and it's still on now!!!!


Great Stuff!Is there a lip gloss that really doesn't come off on wine glasses, or when you kiss etc?
http://www2.victoriassecret.com/collecti鈥?/a>





I have used all of these (i know, i love Victoria Secret and lip gloss. And being sexy (haha)) and they work
Dulux one coat
I really like the mark. line lip gloss. It's not too sticky, and doesn't do too bad with staying on. Plus they have these things called hookups, that hook your lipgloss and mascara, or breath mints to each other! It's great to carry in your purse to clubs, etc..





see my website, www.youravon.com/colbycarter or email me and I can email you a couple items. tahoeparkavon@comcast.net
everyone is right, I guess the oils are so heavy that it's unavoidable. the other alternative is the permamant lip colours (like the Revlon ColorStay) which has a top coat as a lipgloss which isn't as heavy %26amp; you can keep re-applying it.


You could also smack your lips between a tissue after you apply gloss to lessen future ones.


PS%26gt; the best one I've seen is Christian Dior's gloss, I think is not as heavy %26amp; sticky as others.
They don't work babe. My girl tried them all, every single one leaves a red circle around me appendage. You just got to live with it I guess.








.
I'm a collector of lip gloss and you're right none have proven that they dont come off; and even worse they end up looking a hot mess over a short period of time. Victoria Secret's Beauty Rush lip gloss collection is my fave. It last for a while, but it does come off...but that's what I kinda like about lipgloss is that you can refresh it with out a mirror. Its kinda like a lil' mini moment to yourself lol.
ummm....girl, lipgloss, kissing.....nice thought to go to bed with, thankyou, good night.
yea hun...check out the lip glosses at Body shop..thats what i use..they are good x
I personally only will use the lip gloss wand by Bee Luscious cosmetics, its beautiful and it works
Is a mith...
i've never found one that lives up to the claims made by the adverts... even the expensive ones leave some residue... i use something called Lipcote. it's a clear liquid that u paint ontop of your lipstick... keeps it in place all day as long as u don't do too much passionate kissing !!!





u can buy it from most major chemists, in the same section as the lip balms.
yes yes their is well its call kiss proof it a lip gloss and u can get it in tj hues in the make up department %26lt;%26lt;%26lt;hope u could read that hunni i don't no how 2 spell it sorry chelliie x x x
the new maybelline newyork shiny licious lipgloss, a girl kissed me with that on and it didn't come off me.

No comments:

Post a Comment