Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Best Lip Gloss/Chap stick for Kissing!?!?

Being cold outside, my lips are always chap. I normally use Natrual Ice Chap stick...I like the tingling feeling. But my lips are still super dry! Any cheap and fast products or ideas to solve the CHAPPED LIP PROBLEM?Best Lip Gloss/Chap stick for Kissing!?!?
get the strawberry chapstick or watermelonBest Lip Gloss/Chap stick for Kissing!?!?
C.O. Bigelow ';My Favorite Lip Balm'; the absolute best for moisturizing your lips is a brand called ';Desert Essence';, I like to use both of those together, for smoothe moisturized lips.
Chapstic!





Original!
Chapstick, Medicated. Never ever use flavoured gloss or chap!
Yes, I don't like kissing a girl who has alot of lipstick on, those to me, are the best solution.
I love Sally Hansen 12 hour lip gloss with moisturizer!
First off, you should get an off brand chapstick. They work the best. Try Walgreen's. The gloss that you put over it shouldn't be sticky. You can try Bonnebelle products or Shinylicious from Maybelline.
heat up a little olive oil and honey and add a bit of beeswax to it. It works real well and tastes pretty good.
I would say Chapstick (the original brand) it seems to work great. but i try not to wear lip gloss or chapstick when kissing, you dont want your guy wearing it too.
I'd say use a chalp stick. Make sure you put enough on! Let it absorb for a few minutes and apply some flavored gloss for a final touch! : ] This way, your lips are protected and your getting a yummy taste and shiny look!





Irina

No comments:

Post a Comment