Monday, December 21, 2009

Have you ever kissed someone with flavored lip gloss on and you just got really hungry?

yes! i hate that... making out one moment, scarfing a buffet the next! sheesh!Have you ever kissed someone with flavored lip gloss on and you just got really hungry?
I've never kissed anyone, but I've worn it. In the 70's, Maybelline had a roll-on lip gloss in all kinds of flavors, even chocolate.





I know I'm not answering your question, but does wearing it count? If so, no, it didn't make me hungry. Not even the chocolate flavor.





I mean, I've never kissed anyone while they were wearing it.Have you ever kissed someone with flavored lip gloss on and you just got really hungry?
I never kiss people on the mouth, that's getting too personal.


It's like asking a hooker her first name or something.
I was going to make some smart comment about you being a pedaphile, but then I remembered it was on ';King of the Hill'; recently.
No, seriously if my man started wearing flavored lip gloss I would question his sexuality.
I like putting flavored lip gloss on my lips so that my husband will dig in with enthusiasm.
My daughter has cotton-candy lip gloss and smelling it always makes me want to go to the fair...





...and make out with dirty carnies. Mmmm.
no but my friend bit into a vanilla flavored chap stick one time. idiot..
No. Most guys I know don't wear lip gloss. At least I hope not.
Yes but I didn't do it because I got hungry, I did it because she had razor sharp teeth... I needed to shave.
yeah, McDonalds knows where the money is at, you kiss a girl with big mac flavor on her lips, look out mickey D here i come
OMG, Bonne Belle now makes a steak sandwich lip gloss that is phenomenal!
No, can't say that I have. I DO use some margarita scented bath gel that makes me want to get drunk.
i dont roll that way...
No but I kissed Amrud now I want Tacos!!
Lmao. Nope.
I hope you were making out with someone with a good job.....someone who could afford to take you out to dinner.
Ew no
No
Nope.


But I did kiss a guy who'd just eaten ice. Man, that was great.
lol no!
yes it tasted like cherry but i had eaten so it kind of made me sick

No comments:

Post a Comment