Wednesday, December 30, 2009

So we all know lip gloss looks good on our lips but not so good when kissing, what are some your bf has liked?

or can deal with? haha.So we all know lip gloss looks good on our lips but not so good when kissing, what are some your bf has liked?
I don't find lip gloss attractive at all. Kissing or looking at.So we all know lip gloss looks good on our lips but not so good when kissing, what are some your bf has liked?
Ummm...I've heard some guys like vanilla flavored chap sticks..lol..I'm pretty sure there's some at Wal-mart or Target. They are called: lip smackers
I know he doesnt mind kissing me when I have my smuckers chap stick on bc he loves the smell of cherry and rasperry, but when Im wearing bright lipstick, he wont even get near me or he'll just give me a small little barely touch peck.
I take the lipgloss off when we're about to kiss.
none he says they're sticky
Any thing w/o color or sparkles but I don't care. It is the price he will have to pay for kissing me.
I don't wear any... so he can see how naturally soft they are!!lol
  • microsoft vista
  • powder
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment