Friday, December 25, 2009

Do guys even like kissing girls with lip gloss on?

i was thinking about it and sure it looks great but who would actually want to kiss that gooey sticky mess?


i just use lip balm or chapstickDo guys even like kissing girls with lip gloss on?
A fun story from when I got my first kiss: The kiss occurred in a bar, but the girl and I were back in a friend's apartment later. The three of us were just sitting around talking and I had to go to the bathroom. As I was walking, I realized I had a waxy taste in my mouth. It took me a few seconds to figure out why ... then it hit me. Oh yeah. I smiled.





For that reason, I think it's OK. Just don't spread it on too thick. There's something to be said for having more than just the memory of the moment after you get done with the kiss. Do guys even like kissing girls with lip gloss on?
anything but lipstick is hot


like pink wet lips is fine


lipstick is like kissing an old lady
no we enjoy licking their cooch

No comments:

Post a Comment