Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What type of chap stick or lip gloss is most attractive to guys when kissing?

i just wanna make sure my guy enjoys himself =]]What type of chap stick or lip gloss is most attractive to guys when kissing?
it's not a really big deal


if it tastes good, its a plus to me (then if he doesn't like that it made his lips shiney you can tell him you'll lick it off...lol most guys will love that)





just shiney and good tasting, I thinkWhat type of chap stick or lip gloss is most attractive to guys when kissing?
nivea strawberry kiss or cherry kiss
Any light color. I used to wear dark colors and my new husband will not kiss me unless it will not look like he just put lipstick on. Not many men look good in red lipstick!
anything fruity, avoid lip plumper my bf hates that...it makes his lips burn lol

No comments:

Post a Comment