Friday, December 25, 2009

Is kissing a girl who is wear lip gloss a turn off?

lol i am totally serious i want to know!Is kissing a girl who is wear lip gloss a turn off?
my fiance doesn't like it. he doesn't like the feeling of the sticky gloss or even chapstick. =] i think its a personal preference though.Is kissing a girl who is wear lip gloss a turn off?
No, my lady wears lip gloss, and I love kissing her.
I'd love to know too!!
i always wear lipgloss.


i dont think its a turn off,


but it depends on the boy
I think so. It's greasy, but the tasty chapstick is okay.
I think wearing thick sticky lipglosses is a turn off, so is lipbalms.


But, the tasty ones are better if you insist on wearing it.





But, i think it's a turnoff.
I suppose if it was too much..that would be a turn off.
Yes. Shiney lips are gross.
i think it's ok as long as you don't wear too much. That can get kinda gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment