Friday, December 25, 2009

Guys, what flavor of lip gloss would you like the best for kissing?

Or which one sounds the best?


Plucked Grape, Whipped Vanilla, or Orange Kiss?Guys, what flavor of lip gloss would you like the best for kissing?
strawberry or grapeGuys, what flavor of lip gloss would you like the best for kissing?
I had an ex that loved my vanilla lip gloss I used to wear.


Too bad that you can't get the CandyKisses FrenchVanillaKiss balm anymore.





I recommend the Vanilla one.
vanilla, guys love anything vanilla.
I hate it.. none. The flavours do nothing to make up for the texture and feel of the stuff... yuuuuck.





Grape though if you must.
Whipped Vanilla
Definitely Orange Kiss for me!
I think mine might say orange out of the three, although he likes lemon best of all. Pity lemon flavoured lipbalm/gloss is so hard to find....
Strawberry %26amp; Vanilla!! Yum! LOL!
Cinnamon.
stawberry but go with vanilla
Any flavor as long as it's poppin.
strawberry or mint
most guys get annoyed when they get that gooey mess on them
No gloss at all.
fire sauce from taco bell

No comments:

Post a Comment