Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Sexiest, best smelling lip balm/ gloss for kissing???

Lancome juicy lip gloss and Victoria's Secret lip gloss.Sexiest, best smelling lip balm/ gloss for kissing???
I like Victoria's Secret lipglosses and lip balm.Sexiest, best smelling lip balm/ gloss for kissing???
The Body Shop has all kinds of flavored lip glosses... I really like the passion fruit and strawberry flavors. They are very kissable.
M.A.C. cosmetics (maccosmetics.com) Tasti line. it might be last season tho..and cant get it anymore. :(


jessica simpsons dessert line is also good. both taste and smell exactly what their names are... the nice thing about jessicas, she has body lotion, and body spray to match the lip gloss, that smells and tastes just as nice ;) have fun my dear with whatever you need good tasting lip gloss for..haha go get em tiger!
the VS lip glosses have my vote;) My fiance doesn't like wearing it as much as I do, but he doesn't complain too much about it, They taste and smell good too;)
As far as I know guys dont like that all over them.
Go with a balm like Bonnie Bell Dr. Pepper or something. Most glosses are thicker and every guy I have known hates getting gloss over their lips and it doesn't even matter the flavor. Most of all, stay away from sparkly lip glosses, guys hate them. The last thing they want is sparkly lips.
Lip smackers always have the yummiest flavors!





they`re not not just for pre-teens you know!! hehe
I second the Victoria's Secret post! However I also agree that most men do not like gooey lipgloss.
smackers!!!!!!!! woot!!!!!! and they have good lipgloss too. =]]





can i PLEASE GET THE BEST ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!! =]
  • microsoft vista
  • powder
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment