Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Do guys like it when girl have lip gloss/lip stick on while kissing them?

I have a boyfriend who likes the taste of my lip gloss whenever we're making it. He says that it makes the experience sweeter. (literally)Do guys like it when girl have lip gloss/lip stick on while kissing them?
Yeah, I like it...A lot! I think my girlfriend is very beautiful. There is something so feminine about it. It makes making out MORE exciting. Then, when we are done and we are going back where her parents are, she always asks me if her lipstick is smeared so her Mom won't think we were making out. ( as if she doesn't know what is going on!) That is a real turn on for me because I get to wipe her lips clean so she can re-apply her gloss.Do guys like it when girl have lip gloss/lip stick on while kissing them?
my bf doesnt mind... he actually likes it when i have lipgloss cause i dont know... but personally i dont think ill like it when im wearing lipstick while making out... it just smells funny and wierd
If its flavored.....then OH YA! pluss glossy lips are really hot and SEXY. but if its just pain like chapstick or something....well thats not very exciting
I've never had any complaints. As long as you apply it well and make sure its not the runny cheap kind. I even snabbed a few nicknames for my satin lip feel.
I prefer the natural flavor of lips. Kisses are sweet enough.
my boyfriend doesnt really like it but it wouldnt bother him that much
why do you allergic reactions to lipsticks. if syptoms persist consult you doctor.
it doesnt matter to me but if it the flavored lip gloss then its all good. I just hate it when the lipstick gets all over my mouth.
I hate it. Its terrbile.
My boyfriend likes it (that way neither of us have chapped lips, lol).
Personally, I don't like it, but then to each their own. If your boyfriend likes it, then make sure you wear it when you are making out with him. Its a no brainer.
My ex hated it, unless it was flavoured lip gloss that he liked the taste of!!
yes and no it is okay if they know how to put it on. those girls that just put tons ofit on it just gets gross

No comments:

Post a Comment