Monday, December 21, 2009

Do men really like to kiss a woman who wears flavored lip sticks or gloss?

Naked lips are my favouritesDo men really like to kiss a woman who wears flavored lip sticks or gloss?
My boyfriend likes Burts Bees lip balm because it tastes minty and there's no color in it.Do men really like to kiss a woman who wears flavored lip sticks or gloss?
Ive never kissed a girl, but i dont like to wear chap stick, or anything on my lips. The smell and taste bugs me. I feel like i cant lick my lips or else ill get a bad waxy taste
i dont really like kissing my girl with lipstick, or lip gloss, but i enjoy kissing her when she has flavored chap stick. hah
i heard they like to....especially the kinds that tastes really good
gloss.


it's true.
My boyfriend hates any lipstick and lipgloss (flavored or not)...he just can't stand the texture/taste. And it's ok with me, I don't wear that stuff anyways. But not all guys like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment