Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is the best lip gloss/balm for kissing?

I need one that is non-sticky and tastes pretty good, and isn't too slick or noticeable. It should make my lips softer.





I usually need some form of lip product, or else my lips get chapped and gross, so that's not an option. The guy's lips are naturally really soft and smooth - I want mine to be like that. :)





Please, if you can, tell me what to look for on labels, and give me a few specific kinds. Liplicious (from Bath and Body Works) is what I used today. Cute and tasty, but too sticky.





Thanks everyone for your time :)What is the best lip gloss/balm for kissing?
The best is to not use any at all. Most guys don't want to have gloss or balm all over their mouths anyways. Wipe it off before kissing, if you have to wear it.What is the best lip gloss/balm for kissing?
Try lip poison. It's made for kissing and it's not sticky at all. It's make sure the guy feels it long after the kiss is over!
Ask him to go shopping with you to pick some out. That way he can get the flavor he wants. I like Bonnie Bell, which is sold in most drug stores.





Have fun!
I use bert's bees, it works so good. But, it does not taste good.
A little of lip balm. Like the cherry chapstick just wipe it on ur upper n bottom lip once!
i dont use anything.


just lick your lips a little. he won't notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment