Friday, December 25, 2009

BOYS: Do you like to kiss a girl whos wearing lip gloss? or no lip gloss?

what is the most enjoyable to kiss? Because I think lip gloss tastes bad anyways and it's messy... what would be the best? chapstick? flavored lip gloss?BOYS: Do you like to kiss a girl whos wearing lip gloss? or no lip gloss?
Lip gloss tends to make a kiss gooey. It is kinda unpleasant if its ur firstBOYS: Do you like to kiss a girl whos wearing lip gloss? or no lip gloss?
Does not really matter if she wears it or not, as it is not the lip gloss I am trying to kiss, lol
if you kiss a guy and you have lipstick on its ambarissing you might get him all red with it
I like chap stick. Lip gloss is kind of the same as long as it doesn't turn my lips girly.
I'd rather kiss a girl with nothing on her lips

No comments:

Post a Comment