Friday, December 25, 2009

Lip gloss and kissing??!!?

guys, I might be kissing someone tonight...should I wear lip gloss? is it a turn off? is it gross?


PLEASE help!!!Lip gloss and kissing??!!?
lip gloss will stick all over them so flavored lipbalm...something that smells yummy!





make sure its lip balm tho...cause it usually still gives you that glossy look but its not sticky at all:)Lip gloss and kissing??!!?
lipgloss gets all over them...


stick to lip balm or chap stick..
I'd not put lip gloss on cause it is nasty for the guy.


I used to wear it 24/7 until some guy told me how disgusting it was.


I'm a chap stick lover now.


:)
Guys always tell me that it makes them want to kiss me more when I wear lip gloss. It's really cute when you wipe your lip gloss of their lips. It's like ';Hey, we just kissed(:'; Hope I helped!(:
dudes don't like having sticky, greasy gunk all over their lips. try going natural.
flavoured balmm (:
I don't like getting gloss on my lips from kissing...listen to the first girl.
depends what flavor. I perfer cherry

No comments:

Post a Comment