Friday, December 25, 2009

Wearing lip-gloss while kissing?

to you, is it unpleasant to kiss someone who's wearing lip-gloss?Wearing lip-gloss while kissing?
Just out of courtesy, I try to limit lip gloss and lipstick when I know I'll be kissing my boyfriend. I think chapstick/lip balm is okay as there's no color, relatively no taste, and isn't sticky or slippery, so I wear that around him a lot. I've worn flavored lip gloss (one's tthat are clear and not sticky) before and he's liked them, I think. At least he's made comments like ';mmm... minty'; or ';is that orange flavored? nice.'; I think it varries a bit from person to person.Wearing lip-gloss while kissing?
i DONT THiNK iT'S REAllY UNCOMFORTABlE


MY BOYFRiEND DOESNT COMPlAiN %26amp;%26amp; i DONT likE THE STiCKY ONE EiTHER...





BUT iT AlSO VARiES ON THE PERSON..


iF THEY REAlly WANNA KiSS YOU...THEY WONT MiND AT All
It depends on the kind and quality of the lip gloss you are wearing..If you have the really sticky thick kind that your hair gets stuck to when the wind blows than yes its unpleasant :) For example: MAC lip glass is the absolute worse but MAC lip luster is the best fro wearing and kissing :)
no i like it wet and wild
YES
ok
yes. it is messy and ruins the kiss. especially if you are going to do tongue action, how do you know the other person is going to like the taste, never mind that they now have it all over there face!





wear the long lasting lipsticks that do not come off when you kiss. it will make your partner very happy!
Yes, Sure is.....But i enjoy kissing so it doesn't matter!!!
My bf does not like having it on his lips, but he does not bother him a lot if it's light shade of color. I like sometimes to kiss him on the cheeks to leave my lips mark.
I know my husband dislikes it!
guys hate it
If it's sticky and goopy, guys hate it. If it's a slick, tasty balm, it's fine.
I've never kissed a girl before!
Not all guys hate it............ It looks great on nice lips....
  • microsoft vista
  • powder
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment