Friday, December 25, 2009

Do guys like kissing girls with lip gloss on?

to all the guys, do you like kissing girls with lip gloss on? i've asked some people and half of them said yes cause it makes the lips yummier and it was the best part of kissing. on the other hand, they guys that said no told me that they dont want lip gloss over their faces and it tastes funny.





if yes, which of lip gloss do you prefer? the one that tastes like candy? / shimmering with glitter? / colour? / fruitty flavour?/ etc


and if no, why?Do guys like kissing girls with lip gloss on?
i know i do. as soon as she puts some on, i make sure it comes off.Do guys like kissing girls with lip gloss on?
Oh yeah, I wear Victorias Secret lip gloss Minty flavour and my boyfriend just went wild, cause when kissed it feels great and you breath changes to a minty flavour. It feels cool.
if i'm a guy,i would not like all those sticky stuff on your mouth...
i think guys just kiss whenever, however.
i would were one that smells good like fruity but i dont think guys would mine
I love the fruity flavored ones!
no they dont lyke to worry about all of it getting on them either
ya... it look shiny %26amp; want to kiss it...





of cos' guys will want...





btw, they always love to kiss...haaa!!!
i say no my husband says no way
I would joke with my boyfriend about how I just moisturized his lips when I used lipbalm and we kissed. I do not know what they think about lipgloss. I put honey on my lips and my boyfriend kissed me and he was supprised. I just did it as a joke.
Some do, some dont
Listen, I am (ahem) older than you are so I have a little experience. Trust me, guys dont care what kind of lip gloss you have on. If he wants to kiss you he will. It will not matter what flavor lip gloss you have on. I would recommend a breath mint beforehand though.:)
I say no,because do you think guys like having girly lip-gloss on especially if he's around his friends!!!!!
its ok i guess but its a bit sticky.
My boyfriend doesn't like it and when I put it on he tries to wipe it off.
i think they should not care as long as they like how u kiss
my boyfriend doesn't like it. he says its sticky and icky.
my bf said yes as long as my lips look good and shiny he thinks its sexy....
Yes i love kissing a girl with lip gloss it makes the kiss great will you put some on for me honey?
the ones I've kissed have liked it
Cody says BBQ sauce flavor. He is soooo silly!!
Doesn't matter
I don't know about guys, but I love kissing girls with lip gloss. It's sexy, slippery and tasty.
probably not gloss but i have heard guys say that they liked just fruit flavored chapstick
I'm a girl , and from my deep experience i said no because in kissing guys don't want sth on your lips and they want your lips a lone without any thing may be they inter sting in your lips
Im a girl, but...


Some guys do if the lip gloss if the lip gloss has flavor to it.


they will comlament that like they might say..


oh your lips taste sweet or somthing like that.


but if it has no flavor to it they might say YUCK!'


Cuz one of my lip gloss taste like crap!
AS A GUY .....I love to wear lip gloss and kissing girls I like too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment