Monday, December 21, 2009

Is chap stick and lip gloss the same thing when it comes to kissing?

My boyfriend hates the feel and taste of chap stick so I tend not to wear it around him because he freaks out when I kiss him with it. However, my lips have become less soft now that I don't wear chap stick as often. I have some lip gloss and I was wondering if its the same thing?





Guys: Do you dislike chap stick/lip stick/lip gloss on the girl that you kiss?Is chap stick and lip gloss the same thing when it comes to kissing?
i like it smell and the taste is niceIs chap stick and lip gloss the same thing when it comes to kissing?
They are not the same thing. Chap Stick keeps your lips from being chapped but it makes them rough. Guys don't like kissing a girl with Lip Stick because it smudges and leaves stuff on the guys face. But Lip Gloss, mmmmmmmmmm. It tastes good it makes a guy want to taste a girls lips. it is smooth. the feel of it is great, the taste is great and it leaves no smudges and it makes them taste good, and it makes them smooth. I love kissing a girl with Lip Gloss. mmmmmmmm it is sooooo good.





BigZig06
I think lip gloss looks nice and can taste pretty good too (at least the fruity flavors)...but not if there's too much, cause then it's just a total mess. It's gooey and just a pain. Personally, I prefer chap stick on my girlfriend, particularly the Burt's Bees one cause I like the pepperminty flavor. (:
my boyfriend just laughs at me when i wear lip gloss . haha .


plus it gets all sticky %26amp; gross .


so i say wear chap stick whenever he's not around ; or lip gloss when he's not around to keep your lips soft !


because i guarantee , he'd rather you have chap stick lips then chapped lips .
Just use the one that he doesn't like at night. Your lips will still be soft, but he won't have to taste it. If you don't want to do this, use good flavored lip balm. ;)
Technicallly, no. Lip gloss is more shinier than chapstick. Also, lipgloss is more attractive to men.```
**** yah its gross lol no offense... my gf always puts it on and then kisses me on purpose:P try wearing it ALL the time when your not with him tho:)
Love lip gloss..
lipgloss
I don't mind it at all
both
yeah
noooo way, I have guy friends and they hate lip gloss way worse. But maybe your boyfriend is different. But i say that you should just wear chapstick as much as you can when your not around him so that your lips can stay soft. Put some on a little while before you see him, it would come off by the time you see him and your lips would stay soft. Good luck, i hope it helps (:
there not the same





chap stick is rougher

No comments:

Post a Comment