Monday, December 21, 2009

Why do were lip gloss when u r about to kiss?

Im gonna kiss my bf today and i dont no if i should were lipglosor not, whydo u were lipgloss when u kiss?Why do were lip gloss when u r about to kiss?
Im a guy, but I like girls who kiss me with lipgloss on. It gives us guys the ';smooth'; texture hehWhy do were lip gloss when u r about to kiss?
some of them LOVE lip gloss and some hate it...


ummm....


if like it's the first time... i'd go with the safe bet of lip balm... not gloss as it's not as sticky??





Then figure out if he likes it or not...





Ummmm... the reasone we wear lipgloss is to stop lips from being too dried out...
LOL!! Hun wearing (look at the spelling) lip gloss is not a necessity for kissing. I personally never have worn it before I have kissed a boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment