Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Kissing natural, chapstick, or lip gloss?

I like lip smackers but their expensive like 4 dollers for one but i would buy it anyways. Do guys like it when girls kiss with chapstick or natural. Not lip gloss personally for me bc it gets sticky and messy and chapstick doesent get as messy and the lip smackers taste good. what other ones are good?Kissing natural, chapstick, or lip gloss?
jolly rancher chapstick.


they have actual taste and they are really good.Kissing natural, chapstick, or lip gloss?
I have this lip gloss with peppermint extract, and its a bit sweet. Its subtle, but love it. I got it at the body shop. When I first met my boyfriend he loved it. He still mentions it. Now when he smells peppermint he says hes reminded of our first kiss.





I agree lip gloss can be gross, especially if theres a lot.
NATURAL PLEASE.


once they're wet, it feels like theres chapstick on them anyway, but nicer, and smoother, and it doesn't taste like it either.





its bad when you're getting really passionate about it, you end up having chapstick all over your faces. gross.
my bf likes the taste of my lipbalm.
natural...damn i wanna taste lips, not cheap wax
natural hope i helped answer mine please just click on my name wont let me post link

No comments:

Post a Comment