Friday, December 25, 2009

Guys: Do you mind kissing a girl with lip gloss?

i love kissing girls with lip glossGuys: Do you mind kissing a girl with lip gloss?
Lip gloss or no lip gloss? It is very, very simple... if I really like the girl, I'd just really want to kiss her. So, when it's time to kiss, I just want to connect our hearts through our lips... and a little lip gloss sure doesn't get in the way. In fact, sometimes a bit of lip gloss can make the lips look more attractive, increasing the chance I will want to kiss her. But everything considered : I'd much rather a nice girl have a great time, than worry about lip gloss, when she's kissing me. Enjoy kissing!Guys: Do you mind kissing a girl with lip gloss?
if the girl a good kisser does not matter what on her lips to me .I think lipgloss doesmakes a girl lips look good and feminine to me.When a girl wears lipgloss i think she takes pride in the way she looks .the wet look on some girls lips drives me wild with passion.
i cant even lick my own lips when im covered in gloss, imagine for a guy to kiss that !


bleh.


on the other hand, i think fruity flavored chap-stick is adorable
haha it doesnt bother me. I LOVE IT. i just gotta wipe my lips afterwards so i dont look gay lol.
idk, i'd stick to chapstick or the dehydration gloss


it sticks on your lips more and doesn't really taste like anything
i like it......muy delicioso......haha.....it tastes good....
probs if its not to glossy or goopy


and if it tastes good. bonus!


stick with chaptsick thoughh


in my opinion
no its cool
i think they like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment