Friday, December 25, 2009

Kissing with lip gloss?

My girlfriend got mad because i made fun of the fact that she lip glossed me when i kissed her lol... she told me ';i guess we shouldn't kiss at all'; whats up with that?Kissing with lip gloss?
That's weird. I think she took it a little too personally. Like she felt that what you were trying to say was that you didn't want to kiss her.





You both sound young though so I'm assuming she is just being immature and acting crazy for no reason - hormones maybe?





I'd tell her to not wear lip loss the next time you hang out. I hate that stuff, it just gets messy and sticky. Plus I can't truly appreciate the true texture and taste of anther's lips/mouth.Kissing with lip gloss?
I've always found that lip gloss makes for a softer, more sensual kiss. I often wear larger amounts of it when I know I'm going to kiss someone. I donno... I just feel prettier (AND SEXIER - hee-hee) with it on so I'm more ';in to'; the kiss.





The only downside is that my fianc茅e and guy friends... and my boss... think I'm gay because I wear it.
She wears lipgloss to look pretty, making fun of it (although I don't wear lipgloss for that very reason) makes her feel bad about it.


Be nice to her about her makeup, she's a girl.


:D
Aw, poor u , u were just jokin =[


Dont worry about it, she will get over it.


Just compliment her on something next time u see her and she will forgive u x.
She's dumb....Just tell her that her using lip gloss will spread bacteria and cause cold sores. She won't want to kiss you if she gives you a cold sore, will she??
Lip gloss is kind of sticky. Its uncomfortable to kiss with lip gloss. Just try wetting your lips.
shes over reacting she`ll get over it
i kiss my bf all the time with my lipgloss on... and it has flavor to it too ;) haha
She was just a little mad, but I you should tell her to use less
wait until her lip gloss is off.


cause kissing with it is just gross.
Perhaps it just killed the mood?
girls dont like it when you make fun of something when shes trying to be all romantic. Well i wouldnt anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment