Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Guys, do you prefer for us girls to have on lip gloss or not when kissing?

Guys dont like to kiss as much.Guys, do you prefer for us girls to have on lip gloss or not when kissing?
i love girls having it


it makes the kiss smooth and last longerGuys, do you prefer for us girls to have on lip gloss or not when kissing?
It depends what you are kissing.


Sometimes that extra moisture is really nice.


Especially the medicated kind with a nice warm, tingly feeling.
my oppion is no lip gloss but if you do there lips will feel grease after. i dont think they really care.
idk but i am a gurl ? i would like to kno to
like it but that is me.
from personal experience. my boyfriend like to kiss me when i had my one lip gloss on becuz he liked the taste. lol just thought i would give some input. i hope you find whta your looking for!
wouldnt really matter to me.
No gloss....Part of kissing a girl is tasting her and breathing her. All that stuff gets in the way of YOU.
My girlfriend has this mixedberry lip stuff, i can't get enough of that stuff. She goes through a tube every other week lol.





Ultimatly i dont really care either way.
YES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment