Friday, December 25, 2009

Kissing with lip gloss?

How do guys feel when we kiss them with our lips glossed. Is it nasty and oily 4 them or do they not mind?


P.S: Another boring day on this planet!!!Kissing with lip gloss?
some guys like it, BUT most men do not like it at all. its sticky crap to them and they dont want it all over their face or lips, trust me! most guys ive kissed and i had stuff on my lips, they never look to happy afterwards and they wipe it away. just be natural around a guy go with a lil chapstick if u really need something no your lips. guys dont like girls with the full lipstick look, it looks fake like your trying to be something your not. save the lipstick for a night out with the girls when you u know you wotn be kissing any boys =)Kissing with lip gloss?
my husband does not mind chapstick but if i wear anything else he only kisses me on the cheek...lol...so i try to stick to chapstick unless we are going somwhere where i feel i need to wear it.
they betterlike it either way their lucky they're getting one
The ones I've kissed have liked it.
some guys like it, some dont.
Gross
just don't get the sticky kind, he doesn't like it.


and don't put too much.
My husband doesn't like to kiss me on my lips when I wear lip gloss or any lipstick .
my boyfriend hates it. He says it's gooey and fake. He won't kiss me if I'm wearing any.
LIPGLOSS TO SOME GUYS JUICE OTHERS NO WAY
I like it when my gf wheres lip gloss.
some guys like it and others dont...i guess u wont know untill u do it and ask..
I personally don't like it...I don't anything between me and my main squeeze. And I don't want all that stuff on my lips!
I like it without a lip gloss or lipstick





i want them natural








yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmy
I love it !!!!!!!!!
  • microsoft vista
  • powder
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment