Friday, December 25, 2009

Hey guys what lip gloss do you like to taste on your women when kissing?

Lol strawberry


It would be nice if you could help me too


=]


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>Hey guys what lip gloss do you like to taste on your women when kissing?
None, I personally I don't really like makeup and can't stand anything like that on the lips. Guess I just prefer the skin al natural.Hey guys what lip gloss do you like to taste on your women when kissing?
well I am a girl but my boyfriend sais he likes my cherry chap stick, Honestly I think it depends on the guy because everybody has different tastes they like.
I dont like when there is any beacuse it leaves some of it on my lips,its a nice taste but i perfer just nothing ;)
I prefer the taste of her lips : ), without any gloss or w/e
preferably none, but i guess strawberry.
natural taste is better :) when my lip touch her's ohh weeee hahah :P
i dont like to taste lip gloss
anything not gross but gum is the biggest factor

No comments:

Post a Comment