Friday, December 25, 2009

What do guys prefer when kissing: bare lips, flavored chapstick, lip gloss, or a slick (not sticky) lip gloss?

my brother broke up with a girl cause she Always wore strawberry lip gloss...and he hated strawberry ....glossy lips look nice ..but he Always said he hated itWhat do guys prefer when kissing: bare lips, flavored chapstick, lip gloss, or a slick (not sticky) lip gloss?
I suppost everyone is different, dry lips arnt too good so bare lips normally not the best choice. Flavored Chapstick and lipgloss is normally nice unless your wearing a flavor the boy hates (I once knew a guy who kissed a girl and had an allergic reaction to the lipgloss his lips swole up, was extreemly funny but you probably want to avoid that :D) just plain slick (non sticky - sticky lips are bad imo) would probably be my voteWhat do guys prefer when kissing: bare lips, flavored chapstick, lip gloss, or a slick (not sticky) lip gloss?
Really. As they are moist then its all good.





There is nothing worse than kissing a girl with dry lips encrusted lips. Bleh!





so bare lips is fine. but if you want to put something on it... flavored lip gloss is the way to go. You dont want to have the guy gagging when he is kissing you because the lip gloss taste like crap.





Moist lips.
i always wear chapstick, it looks shiny but is not sticky at all.


its going to end up on their face and lips anyway and kissing with lipgloss is messy and annoying.


just lick your lips before you kiss and make them bare, that way he won't be annoyed when he has sticky sh!t all over his mouth.


because my boyfriend still wipes his mouth when im only wearing chapstick.
hahah for me it depends which smells the best. But then for some reason i get the urge to eat it.





i like non-sticky lipgloss and chapstick the best (;








can you please answer mine too?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
my BF likes bare lips or a little gloss. He hates kissing me w/lipstick. he will not do it. Or carmex. he says i look like i ate a bucket of fried chicken when i put carmex on.
my husband hates it when i have anything on my lips and i always have to wipe it off before i kiss him so i would say bare lips
Bare lips, they don't want to be smothered in what you put on your lips. If they did, they'd have put it on to start with. Keep your lips bare for kissing.
Bare. I guess it's alright if you just lightly dab on chapstick, but that's it. Everything else sounds like murder to clean up and repulsive to taste.
It really depend's Most like bare lip's but some like flavored lipgloss my boy think's it's yummy.
i was worried about the same thing... soo i asked my bf what he liked and he said he didnt care as long as it wasnt mint flavor it was fine :]





and yea, NO sticky lip glosses!!
FLAVORED!!!!!!!
I'm not a guy but I can guess Flavored chapstick just like we prefere flavored condoms. Lol
haha, my bf likes it bare or flavored chapstick.
Anything flavored
i like flavored chapstick
I think i like it best when my girlfriend wears nothing because i don't want stuff on my lips... Idk just my opinion...
lip gloss I prefer, but none is necessary.
I like natural.
peanut butter
I would have rated zee up but im only level 1 :'[
bare lips, though not dry. Anything else feels messy.
Bare lips
For me Bare......
of course bare.
bare.
bare lips not on junk on them
Which lips?
lip gloss or bare lips for me babyy
UUUUU鈥︹€︹€?.UUUUU


UUUUU鈥︹€︹€?.UUUUU


UUUUU鈥︹€︹€?.UUUUU


UUUUU鈥︹€︹€?.UUUUU


UUUUU鈥︹€︹€?.UUUUU


UUUUU鈥︹€︹€?.UUUUU


UUUUU鈥︹€︹€?.UUUUU


UUUUU鈥︹€︹€?.UUUUU


UUUUU鈥︹€︹€?.UUUUU


UUUUU鈥︹€︹€?.UUUUU


UUUUU鈥︹€︹€?.UUUUU


UUUUU鈥︹€︹€?.UUUUU


UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU


UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU


UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Some one Has no life..








that dosen't have a bf..
  • microsoft vista
  • powder
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment