Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Do guys mind kissing a girl with lip gloss on?

well it depends on the boy.


some boys like it because it makes your lips look kissable, taste good, smooth and smells good.





some boys dont like it because its too sticky, smells nasty, has hard glitter, no taste.





you have to buy the right lipgloss... one that isnt too sticky, smells good, not alot of hard glitter, and that lasts long.





the best tasting and smelling lipgloss in my opinion is the ones from victoria secret. its a tube, squeez applicator... and it cost $7. I'd prefer mint one, its in a white tube. it smells good and taste just like mint, and its the smoothest. plus it lasts a long time and leaves ur lips looking tempting.





if anything, just start up a convosation on the phone about kissing with lipgloss. for example u cud say, ';honestly, how do u feel about kissing a girl with lipgloss on?';


if they say they like it, say flirtatiously ';what flavor?';...





hope this helped.. i gave this alot of thought.=]Do guys mind kissing a girl with lip gloss on?
Most of the guys I know say yeah. It's just better to wear chapstick or lick your lips a bit before going at it. Gloss gets everywhere, and my friend told me if feels like ';Kissing a slimy toad';.





Not exactly what you want your boyfriend to think, huh?Do guys mind kissing a girl with lip gloss on?
Lol. My boyfriend Hates it when I wear lip gloss or lip stick. Instead I just keep a mint scented chapstick with me... Its not sticky, slimy, colored, glossy, or anything else he'll have to clean off if he kisses me.
Lip gloss is so sticky, it feels gross. And then you will most likely get your own lip gloss all over your face as well. Ew. Rather wear a matt lipstick, or even a nice scented lip balm, mmm.
As long as it's not sticky and they didn't put too much on, and it looks natural.





I hate a girl with too much makeup.





And it has to have a flavor, or else it's just plain gross.
guys prolly dont care.





please answer mine!





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
haha my boyfriend makes sure im wearing my bubble gum lipgloss all the time. he loves the taste...i hate the color and stuff, but i do it for him!
My husband hates it.


...then again, my husband gets freaked out if I try to hold hands with him when I have put lotion on recently. He's probably a bit more sensitive about these things than most guys.
meh it really depends on the guy,


but my guyfriend says he really hates it cause it gets all over his face and then he cant get it off lmfao
Dude, guys don't care what they're kissing. As long as they're doing it they're happy. =]
It depends, if I wear my sticky gloss, then my partner doesn't like it, but others he doesn't mind
hmm tough question never really thought of it nah i dont mind as long as i like the girls who kissing me.
no but make sure its not sticky...and dont use 2 much!! usually de lik nice flavoured 1s!!
As long as its not too sticky or wet, the boys will love it trust me!








xxC4rlyxx
Disgusting. Rubbish on your lips.
?!?!?!!?
do not wear too much lipgloss, a little is fine.



No

No comments:

Post a Comment