Monday, December 21, 2009

Guys: Do you like kissing when girls have lip gloss on?

Or chap stick or lip stick? Or do you like the all-natural?





I hate having lip gloss on because it make my lips feel sticky and I can't rub them together smoothly after like, ten minutes of wearing it, and I would think that guys would hate that. =/





And Girls: do you like kissing with lip gloss on?





Which one do you prefer? =]Guys: Do you like kissing when girls have lip gloss on?
My boyfriend and I both dislike it when I wear lipgloss.





It just makes the lips look more full and shiny, and in some cases more sexually appealing also.Guys: Do you like kissing when girls have lip gloss on?
i usually never wear lip gloss but when i do my bf laughs... because it leave his lips really glossy and he says it taste good...but this is like in every blue moon...but im pretty sure if i wore it everyday he would get tired.
all natural is always better. im not a fan of make-up i general, but lipstick or gloss or chapstick is just in the way when it comes to making out.
I'm a girl and I like plain lip balm on my lips. Besides what girl wants to get red lipstick on a boy's face? Or gloss for that matter? Lol.
yea it gets kinda icky after a while, we don't really like it that much, well most guys don't like makeup anyway. Well just don't over do it.
Without because it makes it look like you're wearing lip gloss afterwards.
never kissed cant help yeah but i wouldnt kiss with anything but chap stick because it is all sticky and would get on the guys lips.
Don't mind the lip gloss, especially if it smells good. Lip stick is a pain though.
i'm a girl, and I say, **** the lipgloss, it makes your lips all sticky, and yucky.
If a guy really wants to kiss you he won't care whats on your lips. Lip gloss is attractive. Makes you smell more girly.
I like lip gloss because it's smooth
Probably without...maybe just a little chap stick so they're not too sticky or not too dry.
i prefer without
Betta wiv out lip gloss but nice to no the girls made an effort.


Us boys do notice tings like dat u no
i prefer to kiss without lip gloss on....u can enjoy more without leaving your face all sticky...i dont think guys like lip gloss-kissing either ^o)
no lipgloss





Im a girl

No comments:

Post a Comment