Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Do guys like kissing a girl who has lip gloss or lip stick on?

Heck yeah! I love lips covered in dark red super glossy lipstick. I always imagine it will taste as good as it looks but it doesn't.Do guys like kissing a girl who has lip gloss or lip stick on?
I happen to like lip glose (bubble gum flavor )Do guys like kissing a girl who has lip gloss or lip stick on?
I don't like the wet look. And pink lipstick is a turnoff. Red lipstick is the best, but different colors for different moods in women.
no it depends on the man ...some male think that they will get lipstik on their lips other dont
yep
lip stick
Aslong as you like deep french kissing I don't care!
My sources tell me they prefer lipstick to lip gloss. Less gooey.
its OK but most of the guys prefer to kiss lip without gloss ,soft lip stick and COLD ones (I mean for example after drinking a cool juice)

1 comment:

  1. It really depends upon the guy. Some guys are lipstick/lip gloss lovers, & some are NOT. I am one of em that are. I don't mind if the girl is wearing a lipstick or a lipgloss b/c either one of em will enhance the pleasure of kiss with the creamyness of it compared to kissing lips that are as dry as a desert! The stuff wipes off in the first place so there's NO HARM in it!! Is the male ego that fragile that they're afraid that they might get some makeup on them for a bit? Its just makeup & wipes OFF in a sec!!

    I love kissing a girl & all of a sudden as my lips touch her glossy mouth I taste her strawberry lip gloss, & I love strawberries! Her strawberry kisses will linger in my mind long after the kissing has faded away w/time.

    ReplyDelete