Friday, December 25, 2009

Which song do ya think is better ';candy kisses'; or ';lip gloss';?

Lip Gloss. I was just listenin to it!!! It's so cool!





God bless





Myyyyyy lip glosssss is poppin....is poppin.....lolWhich song do ya think is better ';candy kisses'; or ';lip gloss';?
hmm who sang candy kisses?? well in my opinion lip gloss is better since that's the song i've heard.Which song do ya think is better ';candy kisses'; or ';lip gloss';?
Lip Gloss
they are both freakin stupid how can you ppl like them songs.
Lip gloss is a very dumb song, but its very catchy and I often find myself singin' along to it. Amanda Perez can't sing worth a damn, but I also find myself singing along to Candy Kisses as well...its even on my iPod (but don't tell anyone!). Lip Gloss and Candy Kisses are equally ridiculous but I'd much rather listen to Lil' Mama's voice than Amanda Perez's voice.
MY LIP GLOSS IS POPPIN'





totally better....
I've never heard of those 2 songs,but everyone seems to like lip gloss better
I like my lipgloss is poppin better. BECAUSE IT IS POPPIN!! lol. Kidding.
Lip Gloss. It's so bad it's good.
I never heard candy kisses (never plan to) but I have heard lip gloss and it is the most f*cking dumb song I've ever heard.





I'm gonna stick with my rock music m'kay? ^_~*
lip gloss


~by~


Lil' Mama
Lip Gloss. ;o
lip gloss cuz its poppin

No comments:

Post a Comment