Friday, December 25, 2009

Guys.... when you kiss your girlfriend do you like them to have on lip gloss, chapstick, or bare lips?? Why!?

im a girl sorry. but my boyfriend hates lip gloss because its sticky. but he likes flavored chapstickGuys.... when you kiss your girlfriend do you like them to have on lip gloss, chapstick, or bare lips?? Why!?
As long as they feel smooth, but I think too much shapstick could get annoying. Put a little chapstick if you lips are a little dry.





ANSWER MY QUESTION PLEASE I AM DESPARATE FOR AN ANSWER:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aont_dtZHu5_xqLaQPJW9Qnsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090220125704AAX1TuQGuys.... when you kiss your girlfriend do you like them to have on lip gloss, chapstick, or bare lips?? Why!?
if i kiss a guy i prefer to have vaseline on! dry, chapped lips make me feel sick. and if the boy have chapped lips i would avoid kissing him. haha





if the lips are bare but smooth (on the guy) then that's fine 8) x
My ex didn't want to kiss me because I was too ugly.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Obviously, chapstick/bare lips.





Lipgloss and Lipstick get messy. For us too.
bare lips honey
it doesnt really matter as long as they kiss me
bare lips
Just lipstick cause I love the taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment