Friday, December 25, 2009

Would a fruity lip gloss help in kissing?

ive never worn lip gloss before in my life. any recommendations? ;]Would a fruity lip gloss help in kissing?
not when kissing it will be a mess and sticky


lip balm is better for that





but i would say wear lipgloss


it has a sex appeal to it





nothing hotter than uber shiny lips





try victorias secret Beauty Rush


those ones are amazing


it looks like your lips are made of liquid


http://todofertas.googlepages.com/Beauty鈥?/a>





it looks amazing!Would a fruity lip gloss help in kissing?
wear lipgloss it makes your lips slide around, and it tastes good
my bf likes it when i have it the only problem is it gets messy realll fast so i usually dont do it. but when i do i buy something easy to get off like bath and body works. it tastes reall good i love it and i usually dont like lip gloss flavors. its mint and it really tastes like real mint not fake flavored cherries and stuff. yeah but go with something else not as messy. as him first...
I don't wear it often, but my husband loves it. Problem is it doesn't take much for it to rub off.
I would go with chap stick. Lip gloss gets a lil messy.
A lot of guys don't like lipgloss. I know guys who refer to it as ';goo.'; You can ask the guy if he'd like to try it, but I don't think it'll be helpful. Just make sure your lips aren't chapped and that your mouth is minty fresh.


If you want to explore gloss, you should try ';lip venom.'; It has an ingredient in it that tingles to make lips plump, and that tingle might make kissing interesting :D





Hope that helps. [%26amp;have fun!]
I say no.


I really don't care for lip gloss myself. I think lip balm is better, like chap stick.


It doesn't get all sticky and look strange.


And I am sure chap stick would be better for kissing, lip gloss would just get everywhere and icky.

No comments:

Post a Comment