Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is your favorite flavor of lip gloss (to wear or to be kissed with)?

I just recently got into lipglosses. Prior to that, I was a lipbalm addict. Right now the only one that I have is Lipsmackers Pink Lemonade which I like. Haven't tried any others yet.What is your favorite flavor of lip gloss (to wear or to be kissed with)?
Lipsmackers - MelonWhat is your favorite flavor of lip gloss (to wear or to be kissed with)?
I love Victoria Secret's lip gloss. I think that the lip gloss is called icing.
In general, my fav lip glosses are strawberry, berry, raspberry, peach, cherry, and watermelon.
I've always loved a tube of bubble gum lip gloss from bonne bell!
well don't were lip gloss when you want to kiss


you should just were chap stick , it still looks good - just try it - and by means when i say try it don't just go up to a guy and start kissing him with chap stick on lol
lip smackers in strawberry and melon ....mmm, its so yummy
i love maybelline's berry bella,just a little bit of that stuff and your lips look great.It's part of their shinylicious line.either that or regular strawberry chapstick.charlotte russe is good too, or if all else doesn't work for you,try a wet n' wild one, they leave your lips feeling so soft.
I like either mint from bath and bodyworks. Or, for something nto as thick, i LOVE lipsmackers in vanilla, cotton candy, or any of their other ones
i love victorias secret, any flavor
i love the mentha lip shine(any flavor)


or the jessica simpson desert treats line again any flavor


but if i had to pick,


peppermint (mint)


anything fruity





banana


strawberry


cherry


mint
From my past experience i tend not to use lip gloss when kissing guys because they find it somewhat gross, if you needed to necessarily wear something i would recommend chap stick.
Pout Lip balm. comes in a little Fancy tub.Smells gorgeous and taste nice to apparently so my half says.
I like watermelon flavored glosses. MMMMMM.

1 comment:

  1. I love Bonne Bell Lipsmackers! I think they make an excellent product for the price. Right now I am using Cotton Candy which I love. I really like the 7-Up flavor too, but will have to order that online...they dont carry that one where I live. I really like your blog and if you get a chance, feel free to check out my blog @
    http://light-pink-lipgloss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete