Wednesday, December 30, 2009

When you use lip gloss or lip stick, do you try to avoid kissing your boyfriend, or do you not care?

I don't wear lip gloss/ lipstick/ chapstick when I'm with my boyfriend because he can't stand the taste and the way it feels (not even the flavored ones). Many guys I know feel that way too, so ask him if he likes it, dislikes it or doesn't mind.When you use lip gloss or lip stick, do you try to avoid kissing your boyfriend, or do you not care?
I prefer lip gloss over lipstick and why avoid kissing when it can always be re-appliedWhen you use lip gloss or lip stick, do you try to avoid kissing your boyfriend, or do you not care?
well, as long as it wont come off on him....it needs to be the kind that u can kiss with and itll stay put, nothing too sticky
I gave up long ago because even the supposed 8 hour lipsticks are off my lips in under 2.
I wear make up for myself not my husband. He does not mind. If he did I'd keep wearing it if wanted to kiss he would learn to deal with it.
I don't have one but have had like 3. But there is no need to avoid kissing your boyfriend if can be re applied.
I don't have a boyfriend, but I don't think I would care.
i dont care,and he doesnt either
I don't really care but sometimes when I know I'm going to kiss him, I put some flavoured lipbalm on that he likes. Hehe.
I wouldn't care, I usually don't. I only use chapstick anyway.
Depending whether I don't feel like reapplying. Otherwise, I don't mind.
i dont care.


sometimes my boyfriend is like EW LIP GLOSS but then just keeps kissing me, so im guessing it doesnt bother him either.
i used to avoid it, but he didn't like me not kissing him...so now i do, and he likes it.
Well I don't really care. But I'm pretty sure hes not too fond of it.
i use just enough to give me some shimmer, but not enough that is becomes and issue when it comes to kissing





if your looking for some good stuff look at the burt's bees lip shimmer..smells and looks good and its not nasty if u get any in your mouth while ur kissing
Usually lip stick wont be too bif of a deal, however lip gloss is a different case. My boyfriend never liked my lipgloss, but I love lipgloss and it's not that big of a deal, so I always continued to wear it. However, if I were about to kiss him, I would just lick my lips so as to get some of it off so theres not too much on...then afterwards, you laugh when he has shiny lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment