Monday, December 21, 2009

Lip Gloss that stays on and can't kiss off?

What brand of lip gloss stays on long and wont come off when I touch it or kiss like in the commercials? If it's possible, where can I buy it? Or what should I put on my lips before or afterwards for it to to stay on long like that?





Thank you!Lip Gloss that stays on and can't kiss off?
I am trying to remember, but I think it was something by maybeline that is double sided and has a gloss and something clear that goes on top and seals it, my girlfriend loves it and says it literally lasts all day for her no matter what she eats, and when she touches her mouth it does not come off.Lip Gloss that stays on and can't kiss off?
It's almost impossible for lipgloss to stay on all day, but using a very good lip primer will help.





TimeWise庐 Age-Fighting Lip Primer


Now you can have anti-aging and priming benefits in one product! TimeWise庐 Age-Fighting Lip Primer creates healthier-looking lips by fighting fine lines and wrinkles while light-diffusing microspheres decrease their appearance. Use it on lips, inside and outside your lip line, to extend lipstick wear and prevent lipstick and lip gloss from feathering and bleeding.





www.marykay.com/eligarcia
I think it is Lancome's lip gloss that I like. It goes on easy. You can reapply easy also.

No comments:

Post a Comment