Monday, December 21, 2009

Do you like it when people kiss you and leave their lip gloss or lipstick all over you?

I'll probably be the one with the lipglossDo you like it when people kiss you and leave their lip gloss or lipstick all over you?
';all over you?'; He!l yeah!Do you like it when people kiss you and leave their lip gloss or lipstick all over you?
I like it, in private.





It happened to me on New years eve though, in front of a bunch of people. I had dark brown lipstick all over my lips after getting kissed at midnight! A little embarrassing but still fun.
Well .. only when it's in places nobody else can see.
Sure it helps you feel important!?
Honey, that's my favourite past time!
not so much since Im the one wearing lipgloss....
I don't like to kiss when I have lip gloss or lip stick on.
Yes. Yes I do.
I laugh when I leave it on my boyfriend sometimes..he laughs about it to, then wipes it off lol.
No, I'm not a carpet muncher.
ummmmm depends who is kissing me.
yeah...i am the one wearing the lip gloss!!
If I have lipgloss on I won't kiss my man/woman. It gross me out and I don't wanna see my bf walking around looking like a fruit cake cause his lips are extra shiney.
Fudge no!
Nope! I don't like to be kissed like that.
Nope
Only if it is on my D

No comments:

Post a Comment